Hi, I’m Eric Park. I’m a South Korean student software developer and I write blog posts so that I don’t forget some of the things I come across when I’m creating new things.
I’ve worked on projects involving Android and iOS apps, as well as programs written in Java, Python, and C. I also have experience with server management and sysadmin tasks.
I don’t have an operating system preference – I bounce back and forth between Windows, macOS and Linux as the task requires, and develop for both Android and iOS applications.
I currently work in Team Bliss with multiple roles (see below). Check out our ROM and come support us!
- Translated app Torchie (created by Anselm Brothers, Android)
- Translated game Spaceteam (created by Henry Smith, Android/iOS) with one other collaborator
- Joined Team Bliss (2015~current)
- Maintainer for the Nexus 5X
- Lead Maintainer
- App Development
- Translated app AutoSleep (created by David Walsh, iOS) with one other collaborator
- Worked at NHN Service Technology as an intern (2019~2019) for the following roles
- Game QA testing
- Hardware & Software Installation / Troubleshooting
- Currently working on more personal projects and ideas.
Questions? Got a great idea? Want to contact me? Email me here.
If you would like to report a security vulnerability that is associated with me, please visit this link for the full security policy.
Want to buy me a coffee? Make a one-time donation via PayPal!
Or donate BTC:
1BhL399pj7MsFp7YsqzWN2LNsXUfNM9vs8 (valid as of May 10th, 2020)
Please contact me before sending BTC as the above address may be invalid in the future. (Until I get a hardware wallet, that is.)