Hi, I’m Eric Park. I’m a South Korean software developer (of sorts) and write terrible blog posts. I’m currently in Dalian, China for study.
I’ve worked on projects involving Android and iOS apps, as well as programs written in Java, Python, and C. I have a lot of experience with server management and sysadmin tasks.
I don’t have an operating system preference – I bounce back and forth between Windows, macOS and Linux as the task requires, and use both Android and iOS for app development. I usually use Manjaro and Linux Mint when I’m on Linux.
To see what devices I use, check out my device page for more details.
I currently work in Team Bliss with multiple roles (see below). Check out our ROM and come support us!
Check out my GitHub and social media on the social bar at the footer of this page!
- Translated app Torchie (created by Anselm Brothers, Android)
- Translated game Spaceteam (created by Henry Smith, Android/iOS) with one other collaborator
- Joined Team Bliss (2015~current)
- Maintainer for the Nexus 5X
- Lead Maintainer
- App Development
- Translated app AutoSleep (created by David Walsh, iOS) with one other collaborator
- Worked at NHN Service Technology as an intern (2019~2019) for the following roles
- Game QA testing
- Hardware & Software Installation / Troubleshooting
- Currently working on more personal projects and ideas.
Contact and GPG
Questions? Got a great idea? Want to contact me? Email me over at [email protected]
If you would like to report a security vulnerability regarding my website, project, or any creation that is associated with me, please visit this link for the full security policy.
Want to buy me a coffee? Make a one-time donation via PayPal!
Or donate BTC: 1BhL399pj7MsFp7YsqzWN2LNsXUfNM9vs8 (valid as of May 10, 2020)
Please contact me before sending BTC as the above address may be invalid in the future. (Until I get a hardware wallet, that is.)