Hi, I’m Eric! I write bad blog posts and code personal projects that
usually don’t work. I also help others and collaborate with the community!
I work on Android and iOS apps, as well as programs written in Java, C, and Python (and more but not skilled yet).
I currently work in Team Bliss with multiple roles (see below). Check out our ROM and come support us!
- Launched a simple Percentage Calculator app (Android) in 2015 as an experimental project in Android app development (available on GitHub)
Launched Naejung Middle School (Android) with one other collaborator* Launched Hansol High School (Android)*
- Translated app Torchie (created by Anselm Brothers, Android)
- Translated game Spaceteam (created by Henry Smith, Android/iOS) with one other collaborator
- Joined Team Bliss (2015~current)
- Maintainer for the Nexus 5X
- Lead Maintainer
- App Development
- Translated app AutoSleep (created by David Walsh, iOS) with one other collaborator
- Worked at NHN Service Technology as an intern (2019~2019) for the following roles
- Game QA testing
- Hardware & Software Installation / Troubleshooting
- Currently working on more personal projects and ideas.
Questions? Got a great idea? Want to contact me? Email me over at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Projects that are crossed out and with a star next to their description have been discontinued.